LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE places particular importance to the respect of your private life and the confidential treatment of your personal data and in doing so strives to comply with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Regulations on Data Protection (GRDP).
Specifically, LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE processes your data in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
1. Collected date
When you visit the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique, contact our Customer Service Department, when you write us or ask to receive our newsletters, we collect a certain amount of personal data from you, which results from your activity on the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Website and from the data you have communicated to us in connection with orders placed.
The information that we collect as a result of our exchanges, of your visits to the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Website and that you provide may concern the following categories:
– contact information: including surname, first name, e-mail, telephone number and delivery and billing address,
– personal information, including your date of birth and purchase history,
– payment or credit card information,
– data relating to your ring, bracelet or necklace size,
– personal preferences, including your wish list.
When you interact with our LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE site, certain data is automatically collected from your web browser. This data includes cookies, IP addresses, data identifying your internet browser and its version and web beacons.
2. Use of collected data
In order to ensure you a quality experience, LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE will process and use the personal information you provide to :
– allow you to identify yourself when making a purchase on the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique,
– ensure the follow-up of orders placed on the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE online Boutique (delivery, invoicing, etc.),
– communicate to you the information, products and/or services you request or that may be of interest to you, when you have consented to be contacted for this purpose,
– follow up on your visits to the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique and to remember your preferences during your future visits (delivery address, means of payment, etc.),
– improve the efficiency of the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique and your customer experience;
– inform you of any changes made to the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE does not market, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties other than an administrative or judicial authority that has given it an injunction to do so.
Furthermore, in order to fully respect your rights and to protect your personal data, LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE undertakes not to disseminate your personal data to third parties to whom it has not entrusted a mission related to the transaction carried out on the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique. In doing so, certain data concerning you may be shared with the following operators:
– transport operators;
– banking operators;
– administration within the framework of reporting obligations or any request from institutions that the Company has to deal with;
– any other third party whose intervention in connection with the sale would be necessary.
In any event, should your consent be required for the transmission of your data to a third party, your consent will be obtained beforehand from the Website and the relevant information will be brought to your attention.
4. Retention period
The personal data collected on the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE online Boutique is kept for as long as necessary for each of the purposes defined above and within the limits defined by law.
As regards personal data relating to your purchases, we keep them longer in order to comply with legal obligations, such as in particular in tax matters.
5. Law and protection
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons relating to your particular situation, as well as the right to request that LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE limit the processing of personal data.
In order to implement one of these rights, all you need to do is to make a request online at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, indicating your surname, first names, address and, if possible, your customer reference at the following address
LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE
11, rue du marché Saint Honoré
LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE undertakes to process all requests as quickly as possible.
In particular, LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE takes all useful precautions with regard to the nature of the personal data communicated to it and the risks presented by their processing, in order to preserve their security and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
In the event of a violation of your personal data that may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE will inform you as soon as possible in accordance with Articles 33 and 34 of the GDRP.
We collect data, which may include personal data, from your browser when you browse the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique.
Cookies and tags are used to collect this data, which may include :
– your IP address,
– your unique identification cookie,
– cookie information and information about the contents of your equipment to access certain features
– the unique equipment identification number and type of equipment,
– the browser type and language,
– the operating system and configuration,
– the country and time zone,
– previously visited sites,
– information on your actions on the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique such as click behaviour, purchases and preferences,
– access times and referring URL.
Please note that third parties, such as Google, may also collect data from the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique via cookies, third-party modules and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own data protection charters.
LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique uses three types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to navigate the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique and to use functions such as the shopping cart;
– Personalisation cookies: When browsing or purchasing from the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique, the user will be reminded of his or her preferences (for example, tastes or preferred language). Thanks to these cookies, it is possible to offer a simpler, faster and more personalized browsing experience for users.
The LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique may contain links to other websites, which have different privacy policies from our own. As such, LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE assumes no responsibility for the content or practices of the linked sites. LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE recommends that users of the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique review the privacy policies of all websites that can be accessed through the LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE Online Boutique.