“Luxury is what can be repaired.”
Jean Louis Dumas Hermès
So that your jewellery remains eternal.
Your jewellery needs care and attention to keep its lustre. Here we offer you some precious advice to keep them looking beautiful for a long time.
Precautions for use :
- Like all precious jewels, a jewel “LA BRUNE & LA BLONDE” in 18kt gold with diamonds or coloured stones is delicate and must be treated with care.
- A few gestures and precautions will enable you to preserve the beauty and radiance of your jewel.
- When you wear it, avoid shocks with other jewellery or objects to limit scratches and avoid damaging the stones or altering the appearance of the gold.
- Do not hesitate to remove your jewellery when you are doing sports, doing household chores or gardening.
- After wearing your jewel, store it carefully and individually in its case to protect it from shocks and scratches.
- Repeated contact with detergents can damage gold or stones. Some cosmetics can also be harmful if they are in contact with your jewel for long periods of time. If this happens, use clear water to rinse it off and then a soft cloth to wipe it off.
- We recommend that you check the clasp before wearing your jewel: if you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us, come to the showroom or go to one of our authorised retailers with the authenticity card of your jewel in order to carry out a check.
To maintain its shine, your jewel must be cleaned regularly.
To do this, we recommend using liquid soap and a soft-bristled toothbrush to remove small dirt with warm water without damaging it.
In case of doubt, please contact one of our authorised distributors.
We recommend you to have your jewel checked every year or every two years maximum to ensure that the stones are still properly set.
In case of damage or for a simple check (gold ring, clasp, claws, cleaning), do not hesitate to contact one of our approved retailers or call our showroom, 11 rue du Marché Saint Honoré, Paris 1er. In both cases, make sure you have your authencity card.